Let's see, this could be an endless undertaking, but let's start with the following items and, please, do not hesitate to add to the list in the comments section. Surely, there must be something rotten in the state of the Bolivarian Revolution that must have caught your attention or have you lost your capacity for bewilderment? Let's begin, shall we?
- A group of armed thugs call themselves a Collective.
- Participatory Democracy means appointments from above.
- A liter of gas is cheaper than a liter of bottled water.
- The favorite pass time of Bolivarian Socialists is hitting the shopping malls.
- In the land of 21st Century Socialism, General Motors sells Hummers like hot cakes.
- Government policies favor cars over public transport.
- Murders committed in the heat of passion are not counted officially as homicides.
- Epidemic statistics are concealed to protect the public.
- A veterinarian runs the Ministry of Culture.
- A military guy runs the Ministry of Health.
Tags de Blogalaxia:
Tags de Technorati:
venezuela chavez americas